Sunday, May 17, 2009

week 15 + 6 days

that's how far along I am now. Tummy is starting to really obstruct my choice of clothes, all my hoodies are getting very tight around the belly. Well, not all of them, but the ones I use a lot...
Finding pants that's good to work in is also a chore. I mean, just because they were good a few weeks ago don't mean they work at all now...

I spent the sunny and warm part of yesterday at my sister's. She had the house full of kids (3 own, 3-6 'rentals') and the cat was full of mischief... I have two scratches and a bloody scar to prove that. I had a great time, I adore my sister and her family.
I was being good and rode my bicycle there, took little over half an hour. Slow... Pup is destroying what little fitness I had... But I guess I can live with that.

Hmm... this seems to be an all puppy-talk post... well, shim is on my mind constantly, so I guess it isn't so weird. I bought a preggo-paper yesterday. It said it had things you had to think about when getting the first pram for the baby. The info inside was crap. I enjoyed the reading though. A lot of stories about other peoples pregnancies and deliveries.

I've been really tired lately, but I think it's due to the sorting. This coming week will be better work-vise, but more hectic afterwards.
Tuesday we have end-party for the Judo kids, it will be great fun, but will take all night, so I can't count on getting anything done.
Wednesday we have a compnay spring/summer party. A good band will be playing, there will be food and such. Last years party was absolutely great, so I expect a lot of fun. I guess then all who don't know abot my pregginess will find out. Drinking seems to be mandatory at those things (not that I usually drink) and those who knows are certain to defend me when people bugg me to drink. I'm pondering what to wear, since we'll be outside (unless it rains) and I'll probably freeze, but then we'll most likely continue to the towns nightclub, and then I'll probably sewat to death...

No comments:

Post a Comment