don't really know why, maybe I'm just tired...
I just realized, it's a Friday night, and I've spent it alone on my cough (so, D is home, big deal, he spends his nights with the 'puter) watching a movie and feeling... useless?
Yeah, useless would be the word. I cannot make myself clean up the mess of a home I'm currently living in, probably because I have so much irritation about work. I need my work-space to be exactly my way, and tidy. Everything in it's exact place. The mess is a way for me to relax, to know I'm not at work anymore. But it's gotten a bit out of hand... Thing is, I don't want someone to "help" me clean up, because then I'll never find anything ever again.
It's Friday night, one of my favorite troubadours is playing in the pub just across the fire-road behind my house, one of my favorite bands play at the nightclub a block and a half away. What do I do? Do I call/text any of my friends, asking/telling them "Dance!"? No. Why not? Because I feel down... when I feel down, that thing, dancing and being bouncy, just don't work. And I'm no fun when not like that. They deserve better.
I'm going to bed now, hoping that tomorrow will prove to be a better day...
sending you a hug, don't worry, you're allowed to mope
ReplyDeleteI'll send a little sprite or imp to try and tidy up in the middle of the night for you... it may take them a little while to get to you... ;)