Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday! finally...

Sunny skies, the forecast talking about a heat-wave for the weekend... Sounds nice! If only I had a yard to enjoy it in. Need to go out to moms place, or something.

Yesterday was aquagym.class, after a few weeks of slouching... It was nice, my body felt good in the water, I've missed it. Pup/belly felt really funny... usually I have no belly in the water, and now whenever I was jogging or jumping or whatever, my belly kept touching my thighs.

Really slow day at work today, and one of the others already worked herself up into a rant. PHEW, she's been here for less than half an hour and is already edgy... Because we all know how the menace acts when there is no work... All whine, no shutting up...

I got some dishes done yesterday, yay me, but not all of them. I'll do them tomorrow or Sunday, I think, if not inspiration strikes hard and I end up doing them tonight... Doubt it though =)

No comments:

Post a Comment