I feel like a puppy left out in the rain. Once more, not sure why. Today was an overall good day, work was easy, not much stress. I was supposed to do some cleaning up when I got home, but then realized that there wasn't really much to do until the last of the clothes are put away. I'm doing that in the weekend. Then I had a stick-walking class. Sounds silly, looks silly too! Imagine, walking with a pair of ski-poles, looking like you forgot your ski's...
But still, I feel... lonely? Not the right word but I don't know what else to call it.
I feel ugly, sloppy, lazy... I bet it has something to do with my hormones running amok, but it doesn't really help. I feel wasteful because I kinda need to buy new pants, and I thought I wouldn't need to when I bought the belly-belt. The con is, I don't have any t-shirts long enough to cover the gap in the zipper... Not that works to work in at least.
Maybe I need to sleep some more, maybe I should try to take a nap tomorrow between work and coaching the kids. Especially since I have a 14th birthday party afterwards. My nephew... When did he get so big? It feels like yesterday he was small enough to hold in two hands. He was the first boy to steal my heart, his younger brother the second, and my niece the first girl.
They will all hold a piece of my heart forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment