Saturday, May 02, 2009

heavy dinner...

I went out for dinner with D and one of his friends. It turned out we went to Adlon and had pizza. So far so good. We scavenged the salad table (coleslaw, tomatoes and cucumber) and then waited for our pizzas. Well, when they arrived, I was done with my little tomato/cucumber pile, being good and having my veggies so they baby gets what it needs. And go figures, I wasn't hungry any more... I managed to get down a small fifth of my pizza, the rest followed me home in a box.

Now D is off to play some RPG with his friends IRL. I'm going to stuff clothes that I wont be able to wear this summer (either) down into vacuum ziplocks, then suck out all the air and then I'll be done. It's D's job to carry stuff up to the attic =) Not really, but I don't wanna do it today. I will also get the freaking electric Christmas lights into their boxes so that the last x-mas box can finally leave the living room. Then it's just the curtains left... But there's a reason for those. I don't know which to use afterwards, and Christmas curtains beats the hell out of no curtains, even mom agrees on that one.

All this will be done while my new (bought a few months ago...) box of Bones (season 3) is rolling. If I finish that one, I might go to Roswell, I should have a few episodes left of the last box. And if all else fails, there is always the "without a trace" box that I got confused on where I was a few years ago. They show it on TV now and I suddenly remembered how much I liked it. Problem is, it's dual-side discs, unmarked, and I don't know where I left off...

Puppy talk:
I told you I'd tell you more about my early preggersness, so here we go.
That wonderful Tuesday, and for that matter the rest of that week, I was rolling high on adrenaline. I was so full of energy, I could do anything. It was awesome! Say the happiness that lasts... After the weekend, I was so knackered I had to go sleep a few hours after work, just so I'd have enough energy to eat dinner, and then I'd go to sleep again. When I woke up in the mornings, all I wanted to do was sleep some more.
For those of you who knew me in November/December last year, you'll remember my sleeping per night estimated at around 4-5 hours a night. I didn't need more, and suddenly I had a need for 10+ hours, what was I to do? My co-workers wondered if I slept at all at night, 'cos I looked like hell at work, and all I could say was "I haven't slept this much in years, I wish I could stay up."

This was the way I spent March, sorry, I don't remember much of it, did anything exciting happen? So, for the record, I tested positive on February 24th, 2 months after our wedding (ok, so the ghostly plus was at the 22nd, but it doesn't count), spent March in hibernation, and April have been quite OK.

That's it for now, next time I'll give you a story that I've been told is quite hilarious... It's about a preggo in a little town, who still have a few weeks to go before she passes the 'magic' 12 week border (biggest risk of early miscarriage is before that), who sees a pair of mama-pants in her favorite second-hand shop... and don't want anyone to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment