Today, I woke up at 4:45 (ish) and was wide awake... and of course, tummy isn't grumpy at all... guess that's nice, it was being bothersome all of last night, making me so slow in my sewing I didn't have time for a walk before I headed to bed at 10PM.
I sewed myself a belly-tube. It's a tube-top, but for the belly. Great for when you use these and need to cover the gap =)
But the reason I have nothing to do is that I'm going to the company health centre before work to do some bloodworks, and you're not allowed to eat (or drink) anything before that. So I try to keep my mind on anything besides being hungry...
Becca's package...
So, did I make it home before ripping it apart?
Yes. Barely...
So, about the address, it's visible all right ;)
you're welcome!! I hope the skittles last longer than a week! ;)
ReplyDeleteI make no guarantie whatsoever... and D does NOT get to share... he can have the crackers... maybe...
ReplyDeleteohhhh great gifts!!! Skittles ehhh! Didn't know you liked them so much. THe belly band/tube top thing is cool BTW
ReplyDelete:)
nope, skittles are for dragon-pup incubators only... you only have to share if you want to ;)
ReplyDeletethe bands are a good idea! never knew you could get a thing to extend your jeans, people I know just use hair bands wrapped around the buttons lol. maybe they're just cheap hehe.
I would use hairbands, but the belly-belt actually comes with hooks&loops too, so I thought it was a good investment ;) Also, I need the panel that comes with to tuck inside the flyer, since I'm allergic to the zipper itself.
ReplyDeleteHi Megs ;) i'm a skittles-oholic... but they don't sell them here, I bought a mega-pack and brought home with me when we were in NYC...