Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Adde!

Wow!
He's all but out-grew me. I only have 6,5 cm left... it will be gone by the time the summer is over. And his voice have deepened... SCARY!
Little sissy-princess thinks/hopes my baby is a boy, and he can have all her sequin-dresses to play dress-up in... I think D would disapprove greatly if his son ever did anything such... My sister thinks it's a girl. I still maintain, I think it's a baby.
I had cake... and cookies... and some chocolate crackers...

The last practice with the kids went really nice. This is an old picture, but I still love it:


Puppy talk...
Pup's been really calm the last couple of days, or maybe I've just been tired. I try to "feel" what kind it is, but I keep coming up blank. If I consider a boy, that feels so right, perfect even. But if I vision a girl, it feels the same way...

Pup played a little trick on me this morning. Just after I had begun sorting, I started to feels SO sick, I almost threw up over the mail a multitude of times. I had decided to get the sorting over with and then go home. We didn't have any work, not really, so I didn't feel any guilt. And just when I'm done, it stops! Come on, did you pull that stunt just to taunt me? OK, so those pants really were uncomfy on my tummy, but they didn't stop being that just because I stopped sorting.

No comments:

Post a Comment