Today is a good day!
I went out dancing wit E and A yesterday, unfortunately we couldn't convince J to come along, but I guess everyone makes their own choices. It was a lot of fun, the band was GREAT! OK, so I knew they'd be, since they are one of my favorites, but I was curious of which singer they would bring. Turned out, they had hired the singer from the other favorite band I had, so it was really , really fun seeing her there. It was a bit different from what they usually do, but she pulled it of perfectly!
I went home early, because it was pretty much people out, and many of them dancing. No foul in that, but they were pushing on the dance floor... and using elbows... Me and pup alike do not approve of such behavior!
Puppy talk...
I felt the pup move this morning!!!! It was so awesome! I had been sleeping on my side and when I rolled over to my back I felt a sweep going down from about halfway up to the bellybutton and down to my pelvic bone. I'm completely starstruck by my little pup's awesomeness! I bet there have never ever been a baby with sparklier scales or brighter wings than mine ♥
Grattis på morsdagen
ReplyDelete