I'm pissed!
Today was supposed to be exercise. The company have an exercise-campaign, and they offer FREE trials at different sorts of exercise. This is not the first time it's been canceled because too few people signed up. COME ON! We're 51 people in the campaign, how hard can it be to be more than 5 people to a exercise, it's not like there is one every week even.
Well, I'll just go for a walk or something. Day/evening is acting up a little though, I'm chatting with Lily ♥ and I haven't spoken to her in ages! Guess it is a hazard when you deal with friends on the other side of the globe...
Puppy-talk...
When I had known about the pregnancy for 3 days, I woke up with a bit of a tummy-ache and when in the bathroom, I noticed I was dispersing pink gue... I freaked out. I had an early, really early morning, so I went to work without telling D. I sent Misty a mail, and to my luck, she was swift to respond and calm me down a little.
I was freaking out multiple times during the day, especially when I got tummy-ache so bad I didn't know where to turn.
After lunch it disappeared, and stayed away almost until afternoon break. After I had my apple it went away again. That got me thinking, could it have been hunger?
So, to explain this to all who don't know me that good: I have no sense of being hungry, and no sense of being full. Usually. I am pretty sure that this episode was my first encounter with hunger for as long as I can remember, and I now make sure to have carrots with me at work, so that i can gnaw on something when lunch-time gets near.
I can feel the baby's heartbeats against my hand some of the times when I lay on my back in the bed. It flutters at a rapid speed, almost so soft you believe you're imagining it, but when you move the hand, it stops. It feels amazing! I can't wait until I can feel the pup's movements!
I read in one of D's cousins blogg that she was a bit blah about the preggieness, and that's fine by me, but she also wrote that she didn't think we would be curling-parents...
I don't think we will either. To be that you'd still have to let the kids out of the dungeon, you just sweep their way all the time... If we have a girl, D will lock her up until she's 30, and if we have a boy I'll probably guard him like a hawk, knowing what a scoundrel his dad was in his younger years, and knowing how I was too (also the reason why I would allow the locking up of the daughter...)
I try to imagine what kind of parents we'll be, but you can never know that. I think we'll have to go by trial and error, though at least I have some experience of taking care of stubborn, opinionated babies. Not that it will be the same when the baby is my own, that I'm sure of. Luckily mom will be around, I believe I can take her lead on a lot of things.
No comments:
Post a Comment