LOL
How is it that the one of my lexlings that lives closest to me (except for Maria), only one timezone away, is never online when I am? We actually had to plan an msn date to be able to chat each other up....
It was hilarious, as always, I felt all happy and giggly afterwards (and hungry, it got late...) and poor Becca got to be ball plank for all my upcoming fanfic's...
Puppy-talk...
Got me a pair of mama-jeans today =D found them at the second hand store of choice (the one and only) and they are used, but it's jeans so it only improves the look and they only cost me 6€. YAY They're a size smaller than the green baggy pants I have, and I guess that's why they are so baggy, L was a perfect fit (same brand btw). So now I don't have to panic every Monday morning over which pants to wear to work, since I've outgrown my gym/sweatpants.
D's dad called, just because. He wondered how I was, if I was thriving and growing... LOL. I told him "like weeds" (now, weeds as in the stuff you don't want growing in your garden or plantations) Seriously, I've gained way too much weight, and have no idea of how to stop it. I need to exercise, that's the core of the poodle, but there is nothing going on from now until the middle of September... SUCKS!
What can I say, I like to keep make you work for my love?? KIDDING!!!!! It's cuz I'm a night owl, working late afternoon to early evening, but as always it was WONDERFUL to chat with you :)
ReplyDeleteAnd poor me nothing! I love hearing what you're thinking of writing! Always laughing away when we chat :D Who else can I make Leah is loved by every man in the history of the world jokes with?
Oh, by the way, she agreed that now that she have all the men in the US drooling for her, that she needed to expand her horizon... She's moving to Scotland ;)
ReplyDeleteHahaha, oh dear, maybe I need to hide my J... or maybe it's exactly what he wants so I can have my Embry!? lol ;)
ReplyDelete