Things don't go according to plans... I had planed to get some cleaning done yesterday. HA!
First, I wake up late (not strange since I left M's house around 1:30AM), around 10 or so. D called when I was in the bathroom, so at least he didn't get the pleasure of waking me up =D Then I called my sister and made my way out there. I took the car sine it was raining, and biking in the rain is no good when they still haven't invented windscreen wipers for glasses...
I was there for maybe three hours, and on my way home, E called. She wondered if we should take a movie-day in the awful weather. OK. I went home, packed some dvd's and took the route by the store to collect some movie-candy (bad me, I know) and ice cream (even badder me, I know...) and well, long story short, I came back home at a quarter to 11PM. Just managed to fall asleep when D called and asked me to come pick him up.
It was nice to have him next to me, even if it was just for one night, and he returned to the boat this morning. He'll be on until next Sunday night now. Then, next Monday, we're going to the ultrasound. I can't wait to see the pup for real.
Today I have to do the dishes, but I don't wanna *pouty-face*
The sun is shining outside and I am so longing to have a yard, or garden, or whatever that needed some care and attention. I mean, we have a little square of lawn outside the house here, right behind the dumpsters... And right under some of the neighbours balconies. It's just not nice. It feels silly to go out there with a book to read, because it becomes such a project. Everything you might expect you might need, you gotta bring, because you can't leave the stuff there if you gotta run in after somethign. *SIGH*
No comments:
Post a Comment