Monday, May 04, 2009

can't wait to get home!!!

today, just about half past 1pm, the workphone came to life. This don't happen very often, since if you need us, you usually need some products and stuff too, and it's easier to come around yourself.

S, who works across the table from me, picked up and nodded to the phone a bit before throwing it across the table to me, without saying a word. Nice.
Anyways, I picked it up and it was the reception calling, saying that G from delivery had a package for me waiting to be picked up. I had no idea who G was. But a package... Becca said she sent me something the other week... I ran out there!
Upon arrival I see a familiar behind sticking up from a container and thinks, wait, isn't her name G? 'Cos I know it's not MY deliverer who called that package in, 'cos that little whimse-girl wouldn't know I worked in the house if I so stuck a note to my mail-slot saying "postis" (short for postal worker in Swedish).

I was right, the middle aged lady (who lives close to mom) pointed me to my package and said that she thought it would be silly to sort it further since it was too big for my mailbox, and then I would get a note in my mail tomorrow and my package the earliest tomorrow night, granted I made it to the postoffice to pick it up before they closed.
I took my package and happily shiddely-hopped back to my part of the building, laughing to myself over the address Becca put on it. I think she might have forgotten to wear her glasses that day, since the text was soo big I think it would be visible from google earth if I laid it on the ground ;)

I can't wait to get home and open it. I really, really wanna open it now, but I have a hunch it might be baby related, and, well, I don't particularly feel like letting S know I'm expecting... Because I really don't like her and I don't wanna discuss my little dragon-pup with her.

1 comment:

  1. haha, yes! wait til you get home!
    and I decided that there was no way the address was going to be the reason it didn't get to you, hence the large type :D
    Becca x

    ReplyDelete