Saturday, May 09, 2009

I was good today!

I walked a 5km race for girls only, along with my mom. This is a annual thing, and not the first time I do it. We decided to not to the long race, which would have been 10km, but after finishing we both felt like we could have done that, no problem.
I'll post pictures if they put them up on the web, or link a page if the newspapers write about it.

Puppy talk...
More and more people are aware of the pup's existence now, a cousin just messaged me on fb asking if a comment she had read, that implied I was expecting, was true. I guess I'll tell her, and then all the rest of my relatives will know pretty fast.
I wonder which on it was, gotta be pretty old if it only implied =) most of the lexily speak freely of my little pup now, I don't mind.
My mom got congrats the other night for becoming a grandma, from an unexpected source. In hindsight, not so unexpected after all.
I'm having the hardest time fitting in to any of my jeans, I keep laying half of my weightgain in my boobs and the rest divides between butt/thighs and tummy...

I'm not so mopey today, but it's still not good. We got some stuff moved, like the bad from the garage, and the two vaccuum zipplock bags from the living room, and --FINALLY!-- the last of the x-mas deco (well, they've been packed, but now the box is in the attic) so I guess it's a start.

Now I gotta stop procrastinating my dinner, time to go hunting... hm... leftovers from yesterdays dinner/todays lunch? I really, really didn't like it enough to eat it three times in a row. Food store next!

No comments:

Post a Comment