Thursday, May 21, 2009

sunny day

Last night continued to be a blast after my blogg-break. We left work early... ha ha, but there was about half of the party people left there, they were mostly standing around talking or fiddling with the stereo though. And I mean fiddling like high school type... pressing next, waiting until the song had started to play properly and then pressed next... for 7 songs straight... then played one song and started all over again... UGH!

We didn't make it to the nightclub before midnight, but I guess we knew that beforehand, some stuff (and drunk people...) made it take a bit too long getting there. I still had the worst training ache in my tummy, it was hard, like solid, all night. I just went up to the apartment and dropped my things (and kissed D a little) before joining the others. No need to park the car outside the nightclub when I live 5 minutes of crawling distance away.

Not so much people out, just the way I like it. But when did they decide to let kindergarten-kids in? Come on! They were so small! I cannot believe the lot of them were legal!
Had it's perks though... Small kids don't dance easily, too afraid to look silly =) So more room for me.

J got a thorough workout, trying to prevent me from being pushed around on the dancefloor, at all. That is an impossible task but his effort was tremendous! He's the sweetest!

Puppy-talk...
J and the rest of the lot I work with found it relaxing to be able to have an easy explanation to why I don't drink, I never realized haw many people actually ask them behind my back why I don't drink. Why "I don't particularly like it" isn't a viable explanation beats me. They gladly informed all who even mentioned me drinking, or tasting anything, that I was preggers =)

At the club I had some shots... 3 of them being ice-shots with yellow, green and red juice (pineapple-something, apple and cranberry) and the last one being a straight coke-shot. I adore those guys! Totally hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in ages.
Or danced! Me and pup did get a full workout last night, that's for sure. I was shaking our bodies on that floor for a total off an hour, maybe an hour and a half. It's hard to tell when the people you dance with keep needing to go out and smoke, go to the bar and buy drinks, the bathromm etc...

When everything was said and done, the music stopped and the club closed, I walked with J to the afterparty. Well, we began walking as a group of 5, then the two first got deeply involved in discussion and, well, we kinda tried to ditch guy #5, only to meet another co-worker and get caught talking in the middle of the street. Sudenly a stranger was involved too. LOL. J finally got to his party and I wandered home. It was a nice little walk in the morning. Felt really, really good, I've had issues with myself for not getting out walking more. I was home at 4:15 AM...

bell rang at 6:30... I was supposed to drive D to work... lovely...
At least I got to go back to sleep afterwards. Woke up again around 10:30-11, and after porkin' some, made myself lunch and slouched on the couch.
Around 2ish I started to realize it was really nice weather outside, bright sunny skies and such. No day to be inside! I called up mom, and then took the bike there (little over 10km, took about 30-35 minutes) and it felt great. Once there, they were taking out the boat. R had fixed the little engine that's been unused since dad got sick, 12 years ago, and wanted to try it out. Mom's boat ain't big... With 3 (big) adults in it, we were very low in the water, and there were some waves... I was in the bow, and I was halfly soaked! Good thing I had brought mu water-repellant jacket!

After some hanging out, I biked home again, to slough some more... At least I did something!
Now me and pup are going to bed, early start again tomorrow. I keep being amazed with myself, lately I've started to sleep a lot on my tummy. I never did that before, and now I do it all the time. I thought most preggies quit that habbit because it got uncomfy, I just think it's the comfiest thing ever...
But then again... I am a dragon after all, I can't expect human ordinaries to apply to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment