as so many girls, I feel I wanna give my mom some praise today. I did forget it earlier, being all caught up in pup-thoughts.
We did a mom-round today, first his mom, then his grandma and finally my mom. Mother's Day gifts consisted of enlarged wedding pictures of us. Ego? A little... but they have been requesting them for a while.
Puppy-talk...
I keep getting a bit worried about the delivery from time to time. Not the pain and stuff, I know it will be bad, and it won't get any better if I fret about it. I worry because if D get into the Coastal Guard, then he most likely he won't be home when the baby decides to arrive.
I need to talk to the delivery nurse about it next time I go there. If he's not home I guess mom will accompany me if she's not working, but still... I want my pooh there... And I don't want him to miss those first seconds of the new life we created together.
It's too early to feel the baby moving. He's so tiny still. You probably felt the cord. Sorry to be the partypooper... But don't worry, it won't take too many weeks to start feeling how the baby moves. At first it will be like there's a someone tickling the inside of your belly. Like there's a little fish swimming around. Oh that sounds nasty. lol. Around week 20 or a bit later they will be kicks and his little butt wiggling around. :D My boys used to kick from my ribs and then their heads hit my bladder. Enjoy! :D
ReplyDelete