no big plans for the day. D's gonna fix the balcony as soon as it gets warm enough (and he wakes up *smug smile* wonder which will come first) and I'll get going on the bedroom. Not too much needed to be done really. Most of the crap on the drawer don't really need to be there, and then it's just to move it 90 degrees and load in pup's drawer.
Maybe we'll go pick up the crib? only 27 days left now... I'm debating whether to wash the rest of pup's clothes or not. It's a barrier, and I know it, but no matter what, I'll have to use the house machine soon, 'cos we're running low on clean clothes ourselves...
We checked out new washing machines and tumble dryer combo's yesterday. Bye bye tax-return money is all I can say... Maybe that would be a better project for the day, getting the old one to the repair shop (they'll charge 35€ to see what's wrong with it) and hope it'll be something small and cheap (yeah, right...) and then get the combo next year. Feels a bit unnecessary for some reason. Though, we'll bring it along when we move to a house, but still.
No comments:
Post a Comment