Nurses ap. today went without a glitch.
Well, one minor, pup decided to hide form her. Yeah, you read right. Pup, now the size of a baby, inside my tummy (aka filling it pretty good) tried to hide... She had a really hard time detecting the heartbeats (she tried to position the baby LOL) because someone was so far in... like, totally hiding as far back as possible... Oh puppy...
I had lost 1,9 kilos/4,2 pounds since last week =)
Probably nothing but water, but it still felt good, so good. I was only hoping that my daily 1 hour (or more) walks had payed off so that the weight was standing still. So this was a really nice surprise.
Makes me feel better about eating the chocolate chip cookies I made today =) Well, it's the same recipe I used for D's birthday and failed with twice, so I decided to give it a final go before I either toss it or write it in the recipe book (nothing gets in there untried!)
blood pressure 122/75 (a bit higher than usually, but then again I was really excited about the weight issue)
SF-measure 36cm
Pup's heart rate 130 (down some... that's the first time in half a year)
Pup's head down and adjustable (though not easily) it was almost fixated, so we're getting there
Borrowed a TENS machine so I can learn how to use it before the delivery starts. Since that's one of the painkillers I've chosen, I guess I don't anything jeopardizing me getting to use one!
I don't have any pains now, but D does. Guess who gets to be guinea pig... *LOL*
No comments:
Post a Comment