Thursday, October 01, 2009

no pictures today

you'll have to wait until tomorrow.
I'm too tired, like I guessed I would be.
But the pram/carriage is in the living room (and on the balcony, and drying in the bathroom), the carrier fitted perfectly. Well, that was kinda given since they're both the same brand, and they can't have changed the dimensions that much, their prams have always been enormous =)

Yoga was quite nice today =)
Part being that she had an easy program since there was colds going around, and part 'cos my body knew what was going on and realized what it was supposed to do (relax...) so the only painful parts today was leaning on the back knee, and that has nothing with how relaxed or not I am, that's the old injuries talking.

Now me and pup are going to bed.
Good Night, and
Happy First of October!!!
only 2,5 months left until x-mas XD

No comments:

Post a Comment