First out, they're still digging (well, not right now, but the hole/trench is still there) in our yard, completely blocking every possibility to get the car out. Sigh. My hopes are now for middle of next week.
That resulted in me riding my bicycle to my sister today, that's 10 km/6,2 miles one way, and back again. Most of the way back I was so tired I could cry, but too tired to actually do so. I said to D it felt like I was a muscle car that had run out of gas... I could feel my muscles having the strength to pedal, but there was no energy left to send there...
Then we were going down to load the laundry machine in the basement, hamper getting full again. When I checked the drying room I thought it was odd, the laundry drying had been booked yesterday, and was still dripping, but I figured someone else had washed in between, it's allowed. But going back to the machine I noticed the floor being all wet. And then I saw how there were still water inside the machine as well, like up to almost hatch level... So we decided we'll wait and see. There was another laundry time booked tomorrow, we'll see if that empties the machine, if not, then we'll have our own back home soon.
And a little later D wondered if maybe we'd have some cheese and crackers (and for him, wine) and that sounded just splendid. So this is what we piled up and gorged ourselves with:
Is it gluttony when you're so full that you can't breathe deeply without it hurting, but still are incapable of keeping the fingers out of the candy-bowl? I think it is... I probably gained another 6 kilos tonight, but every single one was sooo tasty...
No comments:
Post a Comment