It's getting closer and closer.
A part of me don't mind being this preggers, I mean, I have no preggie related problems except the numbing arms, and I had a bit of that before too. But another part of me just can't wait for this to be over with, the delivery to start (heck, I'm even looking forward to the pain in a strange way) and to finally get to snuggle my pup for real.
Pup's making up for lost rummaging time/space yesterday by rearranging shims living quarters. Yesterday after the excessive cheese eating there wasn't even room for pup to twinkle a toe, and I think that continued through the night, but now shims making up for it...
He he, ja nog är det ganska coolt att man ser fram emot förlossningen. Jag längtar redan, trots att jag VET att det inte finns NÅT som gör mer ont än att krysta ut barnet. Ändå ser man fram emot det. Alltså 11 dagar kvar! Wiiiiiiii va spännande, bebis kan ju komma när som helst nu! Jag gissar på en tjej förresten. Kram Andréa
ReplyDelete