from now on I think I'll the remaining amount of days as title for my posts.
Unless I have something I really need to say there (which I usually don't)
Yesterday was nice, but jeez was I tired...
Friday turned out completely different than planned, as we had dinner at Indigo, they apparently serve sushi on Friday nights. So me and D (and his friends J and A) sat there for a few hours, eating talking and drinking. The food exceeded all expectations, the sushi was really good (yeah, they totally pigged out on me and ate 15+9pieces, and D ate 3 of mine after he had ordered me to take the 15 menu as well...) and I finished with ice cream whereas the boys finished with whiskey, both at Indigo and then at our place.
The guests were out of the house before midnight, but my dear hubby was a bit tipsy (and when he is, he gets talkative) and wouldn't stop talking to me until it was past 1:30... I might add, I had crossed over the mortifying tiredness by then and was wide awake.
Giving a very tired Ninna having to wake up at 6 when the alarm sounded. VERY tired Ninna. At least i forced D to walk me to the boat.
The fair was nice, not as awesome as it has been, but still really OK. They had cut back on the scrapbooking (thank cheeses) but instead there was very many selling quilting apparel. But that's fine by me, at least that has to do with sewing, even though I'm not the least bit interested.
Unfortunately, the cross stitch seller I wanted wasn't there, and neither was another big embroidery shop. Too bad! Oh well, I got me some fine even weave and a little butterfly kit. And I found new livingroom curtains.
We also ventured down to Kista Galleria (a mall close by) for some extra shopping and food. The line at the venue's cafeteria was mile-long, and there didn't seem to be any seats either, so I'd say the 5 (in preggo-speed 10) minutes walk was well worth it.
I found PJ-pants for D, some bedsheets that I'll sew a nursing pillow cover from, conditioner and masque that my hair adores but no-one here sells anymore, and then some other little trinkets.
Do I need to say that after 8 hours or so on my feet (minus about half an hour for lunch) the buss was mighty comfortable on the way back home? Didn't get any sleep though, I was feeling very non-tired... Didn't sleep on the boat either, but then the road home started to feel really looong. Good thing D came to pick me up and walk me home, or I might have tumbled over and snuggled up in a bush beside the road.
Today is just another lazy day with no plans. Well, one... Shover...
No comments:
Post a Comment