Wednesday, October 21, 2009
my baby she wrote me a letter...
or well, my Becca-boo sent me a package, but you get what I'm aiming at...
As usual, packages are opened in bed
pretty stamps
The content of the package =)
There was a card and a fridge magnet (but wouldn't Wing Envy have been more appropriate?)
And the cutest body for the pup.
I just love the duckie feet =) and D loves the color (he's all about orange and brown *eye roll*)
*LOL*
Now, this girls know me so well it's scary. I seriously have dibs on her, no matter what Terry says, Becca (and Misty) is mine, mine, MINE!!!
And in case the clothes and sticker wasn't enough, she sent me ♥SKITTLES!!!♥ and there were ♥♥♥SOUR SKITTLES♥♥♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ååååå, va kul med paket! Så spännande. Peters systeri frankrike brukar skicka paket ibland, I love it! //Andrue
ReplyDelete