Sunday, October 04, 2009
pictures again
"Everyone" on my "home forum" FL, the November thread talks about how their tummy's shrunk or lowered... I hope mine doesn't! I mean, I've just began to show properly. I still look just plain old fat if I wear something baggy. Guess I have myself to blame, so much of what I wrote in "Definitely dropped.." have come true for me (let's hope I don't give birth in the forest hunted by wolves). Didn't know what I was doing apparently =)
You see what I mean? I have 30 days left, shouldn't my baby-belly be obvious no matter what I wear? I think so... And it would make me feel better... Maybe if I eat ALL of the cinnamon buns I made yesterday?...
Not much better like this either. Haven't changed that much since the pictures from week 29, that's 7 weeks ago, almost 2 month...
mr. Longears barely fits into the pram... Just in case anyone wondered how big he really is. All the pram-parts are now dry, and mostly assembled again. Feels nice to have it done! I just need to fix the parts that needed some sewing attention (2 pieces) and then find a sheep-skin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its been my experience that the most obvious growth happens in the final month....dont worry you'll be able to see it! You usually don't drop until just about the time the baby comes :)
ReplyDeleteMisty