Saturday, October 17, 2009

18 days...

tonight was a bad night.
I went to bed a little after midnight, only to wake up well before 3 AM, very worried because of dreams. I know I was awake until at least 4, but was too tired to do anything but lay in the bed. I drifted in and out of sleep until I woke up properly at 6, and then again at 7, until I gave up around 9.
The dreams concerned the delivery, and was very hazy. Every time I woke up more properly I had to feel around me so the water hadn't broke, it was so hard to separate hazy awake from hazy dream. In the middle of the night I had really strange sensations from the bump, not quite contractions but not pup moving around either. It was freaky considering the dreams.

so I haven't slept much, and again I'm feeling feverish and hot (but my temperature is at a stubborn 35,8 C or 96,5 F) so I'm not sure if I'll be up for any dancing tonight. Maybe if I get a few hours of napping in the afternoon.

Tried a nap, but just ended up freezing even more, and my arms wouldn't stop aching. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment