Wednesday, October 28, 2009

7 days...

Today D went to work for another week... He comes home the night passing to 4th of November... That's calculated date of birth just so you people are with me...

The nurse-appointment went well, pup's head down but still not fixated, so she thought I'd last another week. I'm not sure if I like that or not, though I would prefer D to be home when the action starts.
Blood pressure: 122/82
SF-measure: 36
HB-level: 118
Pup's heart rate: 130-134


Belly shot =) 8 days to go when picture taken

I want this if we have a boy! It's just the style D wears, so if I pop a boy, then this will be my first purchase!

And speaking of purchases... I went (second hand) shopping today...


The pile...
2 binders/files (marimekko, nice), 1 black fall/winter jacket that looked waterproof and closed over the belly (good for when tummy don't do instant vanish after delivery I think) and reached to my knees, 1 pair of green overalls with frogs, 1 green silky shirt (for me), one green wooden rattle with really nice and soft sound, one green handbag and one green sack 'n seatMr. Longears shows how the Sack n' Seat is used.
And what do you mean I buy a lot of green? That's ridicoulus! I hardly have anything in green, or at least not enough anyway...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, nu jag har ångrat mig, jag tror du får en kille! 9 november kanske jag kan gissa på då..

    Jag har en likadan, grön sack n' seat... Har aldrig använt den då den bara glöms bort hela tiden. När jag har behövt den har jag haft den i fel väska.. Suck.. // Andréa

    ReplyDelete