Saturday, October 03, 2009

pictures

The pram/carriage is home =)
And everything fitted into the trunk of the car. Gotta love the station wagon
This is the carrier I spoke of earlier (don't know if I did that here though). Like this it's pretty obvious that the colors don't match, but there's a "lid" to the basket and when it's on you can't even see the carrier, so it doesn't matter. Perfect fit, bot in the basket and the sitting seat. But I thought it would be, since they're the same brand.
The padding on the handle was broken. I don't understand how they could stand to have it like that. It took me all about 2 minutes to find my super glue and some tape and do this:
All patched up. I'll re-do the tapeing with some black duct-tape later, so that the frayed edges won't crumble.
This is how a pram-in-pieces look =)
All scattered over the heaters in the bathroom.
To no use I might add. The dirtiest parts were still dirty, so I had to re-do them today, in the big machine downstairs. Now they look really nice. I left them down there to dry, because I washed up the hood and it needs all of the towel rack to dry properly.

Just for reference as to how dirty some of the parts were, they have been used for 3 years by a an active kid... Imagine the rest =)

No comments:

Post a Comment