Friday, October 30, 2009

5 days...

Today I've been really productive!
  • I started out by going to mom's place and change the tyres on the car, so now we're ready for the snow/ice/winter
  • next was the paint store and some more paint for the crib
  • acupuncture was a disappointment, they were so swamped they had to cancel, telling me to call tomorrow. I'm not sure, I mean, it took them 10-15 minutes to figure out they were too busy... It always take so much extra time just in waiting going there...
  • washed the dishes
  • cleaned out the cabinet in the big bathroom and then rearranged the rest of the room
  • folded the laundry
  • rearranged the shrubbery, so that I could fit the sitting part of the pram/carriage in.
  • took away all summer clothes from the hallway and exchanged them for winter-wear in the shrubbery
  • tidied up some in the computer room
  • got another coat of paint on the crib
A few more things to do tomorrow, but that's not much.
Just vacuum, iron some stuff, patch a pair of jeans and fix a t-shirt.
And then I'm going to my cousins birthday party. Mmmmm... cake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment