I was just told that I am to under no circumstances other than actually giving birth allowed to miss to update on the blog ;) especially since I'm counting down the days now.
Today have been semi-productive, so better than usual at least.
Woke up to face severe period-pains and whilst reading the newspaper (under my duvet where it was nice and warm) and also experienced my first pre-labor-pains. Only three of them, far apart, but still.
That upset my pup who gave me a few real kicks and then began sulking and refused to move =)
Got dressed and tottered over to Ålands Museum. I've been planning to go since I went on maternity leave, so it wasn't just because they were serving cake to celebrate the 75th anniversary. Then on my way back I passed one of the local newspapers offices, and lo and behold... they were handing out cake as well =D Who is this preggo to say no *LOL*
Then I happily rolled home and got the crib it's first layer of white paint. It'll need two more to look good though. Puppy better stay inside for two more days so I can finish it.
Now I'm going to pick up MS and we're going ouyt to T's place. Why I'm not sure, I'm just driving...
No comments:
Post a Comment