Friday, October 16, 2009

19 days...

So, I'm back in my teens...

Today feels like it will be a day like yesterday, where nothing gets done. I'm freezing(ish) but not really. Almost like you feel when you have a fever, but I'm not hot or anything...

Yesterday at aquagym my wrists went from aching to actually being in PAIN! and I don't mean a little either. I didn't bother size down the weights I was using though, because it was the movement itself, not how "heavy" it was that hurt.

Ankle's a bit sore still, but at least it's neither swollen nor blue, so I think I'll be OK to take a walk tonight.

Gotta go to the store and find me some rubber boots. I saw that they had a pair that could fit when I was in Monday, but haven't been able to organize the energy needed to go back there and try them. I suppose I'll need a pair though, I mean, with a pram you can't just walk around puddles and such. And babbies usually don't care if it rains if they wanna go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment