Thursday, September 03, 2009

A better day

After two nights of finally sleeping properly I'm feeling somewhat human(ish) again.

Today was a good day, there was so little work that I could send her away, as soon as she arrived. Mn'M wasn't too pleased though. I can imagine, but I told them it was only fair that someone else than me get to see what she's like on daily basis.

And tonight I was up in the dojo coaching the kids. Well, assisting in coaching. I left all the work to F, I mean, he'll be the their leader from now on. It was fun to see them again after the summer, though they weren't so many. I think the numbers will pick up a little though.
The slight jogging and warm-up felt great.

I think the massive mopeyness yesterday was a result of a lousy day at work in combination with disappointment over not geting any exercise on the training Tuesday. I mean, I'm preggie, not handicapped (and handicapped people can do judo just fine, for your information). Seriously, if I just wanna stand aside and watch for an hour I can do that at regular practice, they're more fun to watch anyway.
"Sorry Linda, I don't have the courage to use you." For a freaking roll. Seriously, I could do forward rolls, backward rolls (though that was seriously clumsy) and both back and side falls. To roll gently on the floor wouldn't be a problem. I mean, I'm the one who knows my body best, and if I say it's OK, they should trust me. I was never fragile before, so most likely I haven't turned into a porcelain doll just 'cos of pup.

Tomorrow I'm going out =) Räven plays at Park, and we're going there to listen. He's been doing the troubadour thing at Dinos a lot this summer, but I don't like the feeling of that place. It's were all the "wannabe cool" kids hang. Park was once my second living room, we spent every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday there if they had a musician we liked (Hoxen...) back in the day.

Another good thing, we just got confirmed that the previous owners don't want anything for the carriage, aka we get it for free =) Very nice, though we were prepared to pay for it of course. Now it's just the lamb-skin missing... I want a small-curly one, preferably gray blended, they are so cuddly. I can just imagine pup's little fingers playing with, pulling and tugging at those hard little curls. Awww...

As I'm writing this, I watch pup rummage around in the tummy. Really fun to watch. Doesn't feel freaky at all (people keep talking about feeling like "Alien", good thing I never watched those movies), just wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment