that would be my hubby =)
He was a bit annoyed at first, about the party, but it ceased once he found out he got an armchair and coffee. And then he got to talk about one of his favorite subjects, whiskey and cognac... *eyeroll*
Turned out I fooled him completely. We took the way home so that we came from the kitchen-side of the house, and he didn't notice the lights were on or the very familiar cars parked along the street. Mom and his parents were parked on the other side of the house, anticipating that I would take him this way =)
He didn't say anything when we got in and the lights were on, he just starred at the floor (later he said he was thinking "where the f*ck did all these shoes come from?") and then got really startled when it started singing from all directions of the apartment.
So, all in all, SUCCESS!!!
Today we're going out to the in-laws. We're going to a flea-market and I'll see if I find a basket for the carriage, since we'll have to leave it outside the apartment due to no hallway.
Nice surprise! :D Sounds like a good party. The chair looks great!
ReplyDelete