OK, for those who don't know, DAMP is what it's called in our family when someone has a major tantrum.
I got my package today from Ellos. They have a lot of nice discounts and the clothes are so/so...
I ordered a set with 4 preggie-hipsters, that would go under the tummy, nice, and a whole bunch of bikinis 'cos my regular (well, was back when I showed of my body, and then now when toilet urgency goes before loose wobble) bikini-top is just about decomposed by all the chlorine in the pools. The shorts ain't much to cheer for either.
All said and done, content preggie opens package and starts trying on tops. First one out fits really nicely, I got cleavage I can tell you! But... that means the ladies will be escaping all over the place if I try to exercise in it... The rest of the tops were way too small, so I never tried the bottoms since I wouldn't keep them anyway.
And so to the panties, which I (thank goodsness) decided to try on, 'cos the material was kinda icky, not at all what I expected... Guess what? They came up almost to my bellybotton! I wonder how high the high-waisted ones came... To the forehead?
No comments:
Post a Comment