Tuesday, September 22, 2009

chocolate chip cookies

I made some today, the rest of the batch is in the fridge since the recipe said the taste would improve if it was left in the fridge for a day. given you didn't eat all the dough.
The test-cookies weren't great, but still better than the bought ones. I will count that towards using syrup instead of brown sugar. I was so sure I had it at home...

My shift-button is giving me issues. Well, the keypad in general drives me crazy...

Also tidied up the living room a bit. after this 'puter-break, I'm finishing up the job. D will wonder who I am and what I did with his wife *LOL*

The Boss is having bright ideas all over the place (again...) right now. One being that I need to learn how to handle a new computer system. With 3 days left to work... Genius... The one person who'll be at the department after I leave, is on sick-leave. Back earliest Thursday, which gives me two days tops to learn someone who don't know English, to handle a system (in English) from English manuals. One that I myself don't know entirely how works...
No wonder I'm happy to get out of there.

2 comments:

  1. yay for nesting lol....
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, let's call it that...

    D brought me chocolate from the boat =D
    and he liked the cookies =D

    ReplyDelete