Saturday, September 19, 2009

What to wear???

Isn't that the usual preggie dilemma?
Well, I have two outfits that works, I just can't decide...
HELP ME!!!
Outfit one. Will add a pair or two of fluffy handcuffs to this one, since we're supposed to have a funny accessory... And because one never knows when a pair of handcuffs might come in handy...

Outfit two. I haven't the slightest idea what to use as accessory for this though.
And looking at the pictures I jusst think I look fat in either one any way... *sigh*

This one isn't a choice for tonight, one thing to learn, never ever wear white to a company party =) But I wanted to show of my new shirt. From the regular female department. By the way, of all clothes shown, this white skirt is the only one that's maternity wear...

But seriously, help me, should I wear #1 or #2???

1 comment:

  1. Ninna! I'll chose number one. There is the sexiness in there. And you're not fat pls, you're pregnant! =)

    Miss yah! =) I'm so stoked that you're "following" my blog. I see it here on the right corner. I'm so touched really. I have your blog bookmarked too. Lexlings rule! =)

    <3 yah! Take care of your self and shim too =)

    ReplyDelete