Tuesday, September 15, 2009

training was fun :)

He he he...
3 posts in one day, how updating of me.
Now you won't hear from me in weeks ;)
Just kidding, but this was that kind of day...

Judo was fun tonight! I did the warm-up along with the other "children" and then side-coached since they did tachi-wasa. It didn't feel useless like last time, because I would sit the tachi-wasa out anyway, my knees aren't fit for standing fights.
I can still do forward and backward rolls =D and I can do cartwheels! OK, so I do them badly, but I've never been able to do them properly before either!
And the heart-throb from my early teens, N, was there *sigh*
Unfair! He looks just the same, how he recognized me though... I don't look anything like I did 10 years ago. He seems just as sweet as he was back then. He was training now because his kid sister wanted to train...
He's got the same "thing" as Taylor (you twi-freaks know who I mean), with the velvet eyes, the sparkle in them and the smile, oh that smile *swoon* I still get that warm feeling inside when I think back, on how it was hanging out with him. He was my first time having more than a crush, if you know what I mean.

Now I'm showered and content, and the horrible day at work just feels like fine, it's over. Didn't exactly feel like that when I got home... Guess that's why I was so eager with the floor, something good/fun to distract myself.

My post on FB that I was washing windows seems to have set people on fire... Why is it bad to wash windows while pregnant? Wonder how they feel about me doing the balcony flooring... *snicker*

3 comments:

  1. OR DOING CARTWHEELS??? oh man, people didn't want me to carry a newspaper when I was as far along as you.

    It's weird to see old crushes when you're married... and especially when you're preggos. I remember when that happened to me, all I could think was I AM SO FAT. LOL, but then you realize that you have the best man in the world to go home to, so you don't have to freak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, tänkte som föregående kommentator.. möter jag ett gammalt ex tycker han nog inte jag ser riktigt klok ut... Men jag bryr mig inte, man har ju de finaste hemma, men nog är det speciellt med första riktiga kärleken! Mycket speciellt!

    Duktig som tvättat fönster! Klart man ska göra saker man klarar av! Man känner nog när kroppen säger ifrån!

    Kram Andréa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sal:
    What people let me do, and what I actually do are two very different things =)
    I guess some of them are still trying to come to terms with the fact that I didn't become fragile just 'cos I'm pup-bearing.

    Andréa:
    Jag fattar inte att han kände igen mig, blev så paff bara =)
    Jag gör ju verkligen inte mer än jag klara, men eftersom jag mått så oförskämt bra så är dte ju en hel del jag klarar.

    ReplyDelete