Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the cartwheel and a forward fall

this is a post I'm doing reluctantly.
Not realizing exactly HOW bad my cartwheels look I promised I would have them filmed and posted...
I added in the forward fall, which I'm equally proud about being able to do. Not the fall itself, but the getting up part...
Please, please, keep in mind that the cartwheel is done on a very small area, I begin it next to the windows, and there was another group training on the main tatami. I felt doing them that I could have done better with a bit of more space and momentum (aka doing more than just one in a row)
Same goes for the forward fall.



Oh, for the love of pup...



and I seriously wanna strangle the dj on the local radio station (yes, Steel...) who just cannot for the life of herself pronounce English names/titles...

Prime examples:
  • China (as in Shania Twain)
  • shiwollff (as in she wolf)
  • flor ida (FLO rida')
  • just about anything English she tries to say... Jeez...
pople who have public jobs involving saying foreign names should take pronunciation classes... Funny thing is, we read (and learn to pronounce) English from 3rd grade... But her German is actually pretty good, as far as pronounciation goes... UGH!

2 comments:

  1. He he, shajna typ.. De hörde jag me... Ja jösses.

    Ditt barn kommer att gilla gröna lund sen. Liksom härdad från början... Eler så blir h*n toitalt emot allt som snurrar... De där skulle inte jag ha kunnat göra i samma vecka då jag vänta Aron... Shit alltså, jag kunde iofs inte göra annat än sitta o glo på tv..

    Ses på yogan! Yes, jäklig tid är den på. Men de glömmer man bara man sattigång där. Det är de jag gillar så med yogan, man kopplar liksom bort allt annat- skööönt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi ses där =)
    Både jag och Daniel giller berg och dal banor, så bökis har alla förutsättningar =D

    ReplyDelete