Well, waking up half past 7 felt kinda nice. Looking over at the clock and thinking, "man, I don't have to go to work today" felt pretty darn good.
Only down-part is that it's rain in the air, so plastering the holes created in the balcony wall by the scraping yesterday will have to wait. Which means the painting will have to wait, because Wednesday morning D goes back to work, and since outdoors paint is a bit... less healthy for preggies, it won't get done until he's back.
So todays plans consist of:
- shopping for the balcony, rain don't hinder from buying plaster, paint and utilities.
- doing the dishes *eyeroll* from the party
- going to see my sister, it's been ages!
- cleaning out the car, vacuuming and polishing the inside of the windows to prevent fogging
- install pup's car seat and practice how to do so. D will also practice how to secure mr. Longears and take him loose, 'cos we realized that he needed it badly when he tried the first time *LOL*
Ninna! I'm finally on blogspot. Tried to import everything here. I have just problems with my photos. Have to import every pictures I have there on the previous blog. Bummer! =(
ReplyDeleteHappy first day of the maternity leave =)
Woohooo! Happy maternity leave!! I can't believe Shim will be here in a little over a month! It flew by...but still feels so far away! I'm too excited for shim to come!
ReplyDeleteMisty
Thanks girlies!
ReplyDelete