Saturday, September 26, 2009

picture-post

Not too much to write, but I thought should treat you to some pictures:

Just a little sneak-peak of how the balcony is coming along. Tomorrow we'll start stripping the wall of old paint and loose concrete. Monday we'll plaster and if there's time (aka plaster has time to dry) we'll paint as well.
Hubby dear in his birthday gift, playing his PS3. I'm in the corridor taking the picture, more than half our living room shows in this picture... There in the back you also see the balcony door.

How does a preggie get of the floor?
Very, very unsmoothly...

Hillbilly preggie...
yeah... D thought it was hilarious, so did his mom (who brought him the hat that he had to pound down on my head, 'cos my head is so big) and the boots are D's granddads... like 6 sizes too big...



At least I'm still flexible...

1 comment: