Well, I think I qualified yesterday. Like, REALLY qualified..
if you don't know about the café, don't ask... it was a de-railing that took epic proportions...
Today is just a slow day at work, like the rest of the week has been, so I guess I'm good now =)
Tonight is preggie-yoga. I'm cautiously optimistic that it'll be fun, but have no idea. I have never ever even seen yoga...
I was right, I was declared insane by most people I've told about the cartwheels *LOL*
Except D. His opinion was "You're not made of glass just 'cos you're pregnant", yeah, we sure are two peas of a pod...
OK so, I DONT think you're made of glass (hey I was horseback riding during my preganancy...which ppl didn't like either. I know how it feels to know you CAN do something while you're pregnant...even tho it looks like you shouldn't be) however...it makes me nervous to think of you doing cartwheels and front rolls, only cause of the weight of the baby. Lets face it Ninna you are a self proclaimed clutz...do you really blame me? LOL
ReplyDeleteI know YOU know its ok...and it'll be fine...just scares the bejesus outta me! ;)
Misty
Aw, sweetie, you didn't declare me insane, you just told me to be careful.
ReplyDeleteHere they say horseback riding itself isn't bad, BUT if something goes wrong it's the pelvic are that gets the most damage, which isn't ideal when you're pregnant.
And I am a clutz, but for some reason not on the judo mat.