Wednesday, September 09, 2009

preggolicious???

Well not me.
Yesterday I got back-pain so bad I had to leave work. Today was fairly good until I came home and upset D a little. That ended with me crying in bed for half an hour. Would have cried longer but I had to get out of bed and go to preggo aqua gym class.
Note to all men:
DO NOT! tell you pregnant wife that something she did was incredibly stupid. In her head you'll be saying SHE is incredibly stupid... Just so you know...

I ended up feeling fat and ugly. The pup-part of my tummy I don't mind, honestly, I could never think my pup was ugly. But the fluff wobbling beneath... And the thighs... and the ass... *sigh*
I just wonder how my man ever wanted to exercise activities that might conceive a child with me in the first place. And lets not speak of the upper arms. *deep sigh*

Some pictures (before I mope so long that I forget it...)


Maria sent this gorgeous overall for the pup. Sandy-colored and all ;)


This is the travel-bed. I've had it for a few years, I had never seen anything like it when I found it on a flea-market. Will be perfect for the boat next summer. Folds down to a flat half-circle.


Week 31 and going to training. I want this picture as evidence that I DID get into that gi.


And if you ever wondered how a hippopotamus would look wearing a judo-gi, here's the picture. Note how it just about meets itself under the tummy... They are supposed to overlap all the way to the sides... *coughdoesn'twhenI'mun-preggieeithercough*


The picture from week 32 is somewhat nicer =) I wore this to D's aunts birthday party. Pretty in pink, isn't that what they say?

And no, I will NOT show you what I look like in my preggie aqua gym bikini... That sight is nothing that un-preggies should ever have to endure (and I feel sorry for my classmates...)

4 comments:

  1. I know sometimes you feel very icky when youre pregnant, but honestly Ninna, you are a VERY cute kind of pregnant! I swear!! And you in the Judo gi is just about the cutest thing Ive ever seen!
    Love the pink and white outfit too!!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, it's so obvious that you've done this three times, you know just what to say to a mopey preggie ;)
    I only wish you were a bit closer to here...
    (and I don't think D thought there was anything cute about me yesterday afternoon...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin i judodräkten! Du e hårding du!

    Jobbigt när man får ryggproblem! Va försiktig! Jag mår ofärskämt bra nu, det tar jag vara på. Lite känningar i fogarna bara.

    men shit alltså, du har ju inte långt kvar nu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 veckor kvar, 52 dagar =)
    Snart får jag gosa beeeebis =D

    ReplyDelete