This week the schools have their sport-vacation. A full week with no school and lots of activities. We won't be joining it all too much sine pup is a bit small yet, but we are planning to go ice skating today, so I can try out my new skates (well, new second hand skates that I bought for 2,50€ a while back) and pup'll probably snuggle up some horses at the pony ride. *shiver, BIG animals...*
We had planned to take cousin A with us, but her mom called about an hour ago, telling us the poor thing had gotten sick and had thrown up. D could hear her screaming in the back that she wanted to go see pup. We'll try again later in the week, there'll be no pony riding then, but the ice will be open.
Tomorrow we're of to Sweden, to shop for diapers, winter boots for me and spring boots for pup.
Yay for pony rides!!!
ReplyDeleteNo pony-sniffing for us, a daycare center with about 20 kids were standing in line. Which I felt was a bit unfair actually. OK, so it never said daycare couldn't come, but how much fun is that for regular families to have to wait in line for an hour while all those kids get a ride (there were two ponies, and I think they need breaks too)
ReplyDeleteAnd I was a total Bambi, but didn't fall, impressive since I haven't skated since 1998/1999 sometime