I just emptied out the camera into the stationary computer,
so here's for all you who need an pup-fix
so here's for all you who need an pup-fix
Whatcha lookin' at?
Coolest kid in town,
cruising with shades and the footmuff we won before x-mas
cruising with shades and the footmuff we won before x-mas
Trying out W's bobby-car. I thought it looked so huge in all the ads,
and with pup riding it, it looks kinda small. My little chubby ♥puppy♥
and with pup riding it, it looks kinda small. My little chubby ♥puppy♥
relax, breathe, relax...
He's not kicking speed, he's just stepping up
and it's soo much fun =)
OMG! Perfect timing! I've felt like crud today and these are like a ray of warm sunshine!!
ReplyDeleteI love the one where it looks like he is actually riding that wagon thing....his huge smile just makes my heart melt! And I love the one where he is on the car...and the first one...that look is priceless!! <3
(who are we kidding...I love them all) Thanks for this!! Yay!!
Love them!!! I love the 1st one. That should be a birthday card or something hehe!
ReplyDeleteDin unge är sååå söt, men man ryser då man ser den gamla klassikern "stiga upp i kärra med hjul"...brukar inte alltid sluta lyckligt....
ReplyDeleteHan är så försiktig så. Dessutom är den fullt bromsad, så den rullar inte på eget bevåg =)
ReplyDelete