Sunday, February 20, 2011
little walker
Tonight was spent prancing up and down the hallway, wearing black rubber boots with a dragon face on each =) I brought them from his drawer to check them for size, and he wanted to try them on. Somehow the kid loves putting on shoes. He took them for a test walk and then came back to try on the sandals I had brought out. and then the shoes. And then the rubber boots again. I figured he just wanted them because they were the only ones who weren't sizes too big, and brought out the winter boots. He showed interest, and the first one slipped on easily, but when it was time for #2 he started howling, crying "Ouch, ouch, ouch" and though I could find nothing pinching him, he didn't stop until I removed the boots. Then he started with the rubber ones again. And thus it went, the rubber boots stayed on the rest of the evening =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment