#1. He is walking so good already!!! #2. I love how in the second video Glee was on and did I notice him start to dance a bit? #3. He looks sooo tiny in the picture! Teddy's mom had a harness for his little brother (way back when) because he was a runner. Cason WAS a runner, but I usually kept him in a stroller until he grew out of it which was pretty quickly. Grayson is headstrong AND a runner...which is a bad combo...but he is starting to grow out of it, too and has been standing quietly with me when I've tested the waters lately. Of course, if I had to walk by busy roads or any water what-so-ever...that harness would be pretty tempting for him, I must say.
#2 it was glee, but not on the TV (reflecting on the floor) but on the laptop next to me, which was why he kept looking there =) And he is shaking it a bit, yes =)
#3 he was so tired that he stood like that when I got the leash, when I put it on him, when I snapped the pics and when I removed it and put it away... He was watching commercials (except for top model and teletubbies, commercials seemes to be all he cares about)
Guuullleeee...och där går han vidare mot solnedgången...Haha,såg för bra ut när han försvann runt hörnet!Men vad duktig han är!Och nya dojjerna var jättefina med ett trevligt tillhörande ljud =)
#1. He is walking so good already!!!
ReplyDelete#2. I love how in the second video Glee was on and did I notice him start to dance a bit?
#3. He looks sooo tiny in the picture! Teddy's mom had a harness for his little brother (way back when) because he was a runner. Cason WAS a runner, but I usually kept him in a stroller until he grew out of it which was pretty quickly. Grayson is headstrong AND a runner...which is a bad combo...but he is starting to grow out of it, too and has been standing quietly with me when I've tested the waters lately. Of course, if I had to walk by busy roads or any water what-so-ever...that harness would be pretty tempting for him, I must say.
#2 it was glee, but not on the TV (reflecting on the floor) but on the laptop next to me, which was why he kept looking there =)
ReplyDeleteAnd he is shaking it a bit, yes =)
#3 he was so tired that he stood like that when I got the leash, when I put it on him, when I snapped the pics and when I removed it and put it away... He was watching commercials (except for top model and teletubbies, commercials seemes to be all he cares about)
Guuullleeee...och där går han vidare mot solnedgången...Haha,såg för bra ut när han försvann runt hörnet!Men vad duktig han är!Och nya dojjerna var jättefina med ett trevligt tillhörande ljud =)
ReplyDelete