Saturday, February 05, 2011

shopping...

though this month contained a pretty big stack of bills, I still need to do some shopping today. No biggies, but stuff we need.
For starters, we need "footloops" for one of our overall's, it  has a strechband with buttonholes, but it keeps falling of and I've had it. I know the babyshop has these, since I bought it for the the black one which had none.
We also needs 2 pack's of scudders (pacifiers) because pup keeps biting holes in them *sigh* or he somehow manages to lay them on the floor for someone to step on them. And I mean him because loose scudders are only found in his bed. Then there is one on the rag, which we use when we leave home. Thing is, we need two in bed (because in his sleep he always gnuff's away the first one, so to not search like crazy around the bed when he wants it, there's another behind the bunny. It's just that we only have these 3 now, and I really like to have one in the nursery bag, if I forget to bring one you know, and it's good to have some extras around because you never know when he bites the next one to pieces.

And finally I'm gonna check out a camera bag. The girl I bought the new(er) camera from offered to give me the one she had used (not original) but silly me declined, because it fit inside the leather case I already have. First when I got home I remembered all the times I've cursed said case, because it has no pocket for the extra battery pack, as the one she offered me had... Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment