Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
It started yesterday with one pair of shoes and one pair of sandals, both size 23, which means they'll probably fit this summer and fall, if they're a little big doesn't matter since they're a good model, so they'll be comfy any way for him. 22€ for both, and I got a pair of brown seats for pup "on the bargain". Good buy, pup'll need shoes, these are horrendously expensive, and not to be found here, so it's Sweden and Arninge (almost 1,5 hours drive from the boat) that is the closest place to sell Kavat shoes. I did ask the store where I bought his winter boots in January if they'd stock Tepsut walking shoes for the spring, but she didn't know. I can only hope.And today I spent 75€ on toys for pup... Doesn't he look happy. He was really ecstatic, playing with everything as I went through the stuff. he doesn't get it all now though. He will get the Lego Quatro that is in the big plastic bin, I've been looking for them for quite a while. They are in size to Duplo, as Duplo are to Lego.
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
And then, apart from the Lego Quatro that cost 15€ (I would happily have paid double, because they don't sell them anymore, and I found some at the charity sorting, but someone had moved them from the pricing-table where I put them, and then they thought I didn't want them, so they sold them. I was pissed then, but not at them of course, they couldn't know) the same person was selling of a bunch of Fisher Price Little People items. I love them! And pup really likes the stuff he has (a buss, a tractor and a lorry).
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
My pictures on the left, the manufacturer's pictures on the right
Baby Farm Animals, the little girl is missing 10€ Edit:: Picture removed due to lack of space
what do you mean "you only bought this for the dragon"? I so did not... completely...
This one is also complete 15€
The playground will be pup's b-day gift, and the castle he'll get for x-mas. I can honestly say that though I am known for being done with my presents early (I fell stressed if I'm not done when November ends) it is the first time I've ever bought a x-mas gift in February =)

I wish I knew he liked Little People before now bc I just gave a TON of Little People away! (airplane/airport/barn/animals/bus/firetruck...etc....I will scour the toybox and send you any that lingered behind!
ReplyDeleteHe does look so happy!! :)
Aww, that's so sweet of you.
ReplyDeleteI was happy finding these, and even D thought the castle was a good buy, pink as it was...