Sunday, February 06, 2011

swimming

I know it can be seen as guilt for not posting any updates what so ever for a week or two, but I don't care. I filmed Pup with arm floaters and flippers on his feet. Today he didn't swim much, mostly floated around being content, but last Thursday he just swam of when he tried them the first time. And there I stood, at the shallow end of the pool, looking at him racing towards the deepest part, feeling a bit like "hey, wait for me, you can't swim...."



3 comments:

  1. I can't even!!! This is too friggen adorable!! He loves to swim because you used to when you were pregnant with him!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond cute! Lil water baby :)

    LOOK at those chubby cheeks! Adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! that's awesome! I have this huge fear of water when my kids are involved, which is really weird, because I was a fish when I was little...I was even on the swim team! For some reason I always feel those arm floaties aren't really secure but the ones on pup look really safe!! He is so flipping cute!!

    ReplyDelete