scrap it, I ain't playing that one friend only game
I guess it says a lot about me, that when I list my friends, I list the one I've never met first =)
Misty - a mom of three wonderful boys, who is the most amazing talented woman I have ever had the privilege to speak with.
Neva - mom of pup's betrothed, a very cute and charming woman who always knows just the right thing to say
E - pup's godmother and an architect, has a dog that is more fur than sanity. Very caring and keeps trying to get to see me even when I forget my phone can dial more than D and my mom...
A - a very bubbly personality who has a huge heart. It don't matter if it was 5 minutes or 2 months since the last talk, it's always the same.
J - almost like a brother, in a way. It's always effortless, but we don't really hang out, except very scarce dance nights.
Awww! Backatcha! *hugs*
ReplyDelete