Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 29 – My ambitions

I, of course, strive to better myself, to reach my full potential.
However, I am still uncertain as to what beforementioned potential might be =)

My ambitions at large is to be the best mom I can possibly be, to as many kids as destiny decides to grant me. I would also like to work only part time, and maybe not where I work now. If money wasn't an issue (well, not as big an issue anyway) I think I would like to work in a store as a salesperson, or at a customer service somehow. I think.

As far as academics go, I have no abitions. I hope to pick up some math when pup starts school, so that I can be of use when it comes to homeworks. However, I think it's a fair possibility he ends up teaching me...

No comments:

Post a Comment