Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day 12 – In my handbag

I'll try to update this post with a picture when I get home.

Right now my handbag may at any given time contain:
  • napkins
  • lids from pup-food jars (aka funny toys)
  • a towel (to whipe my bike seat with)
  • band aids
  • pens
  • wallet
  • some random stuff that I can't remember right now but alway makes me wonder "what the heck is this doing in my handbag"...
From time to time one can also find:
  • my cellphone
  • keys, either car or home or others
  • toys...
  • diapers...
  • random puppy clothes
  • another wallet (usually when going to Sweden, one for the SEK)
  • right now a pair of slippers taht are different size that I'll get exchanged for a matching pair after work today
  • underwear (don't ask, it's not what you think anyway)
  • keycard to work
  • random items of food

No comments:

Post a Comment